Nursing Labels – Try our New Custom Design Tool
Until recently the label design process had to be completed over the phone or submitted in another less convenient way. This is best when first working with an experienced supplier to determine what materials and finishes meet your specific labeling needs. Not taking the time to line out these details initially could result in nursing labels that do not perform as expected. As you gain familiarity with these requirements, a phone discussion naturally becomes less convenient. If you need to make a quick image or design change, the option to submit online has its advantages including:
- Productivity & Time Savings
- Easy Design & Ordering Submittal
- Better Way to Make Quick Changes
- Finer Control Over Design & Ordering
Using an online tool for personalizing nursing labels provides the option of submitting a design on your own time. You get to choose the size, material, background color, upload an image, and provide the required details for the label. This streamlines the communication process with your supplier, as their team will review and be able to provide better turnaround.
Introducing Shamrock’s New Online Option
If you are familiar with the ordering process for nursing labels or simply know exactly what is needed, taking the time to place an order over the phone can be a time-consuming task. At Shamrock Labels, we have added an online custom tool to make this process easy for our customers. This tool can be used to design nursing labels of varying:
- Sizes – Choose a size for the label (3/4”x1”, 1”.3”, 4”x4”, etc.).
- Background Colors – Choose from multiple color options including white, yellow, red, and orange.
- Material Types – Choose between Litho, Synthetic, and Gloss options.
The minimum order quantity for nursing labels must be 1,000 when using the new tool. As part of the design details, you may choose formatting options, configure the font specifics for text, and provide an image to be used. Type styling defines the number of text lines. Text may be entered for up to 3 lines and the following options are provided:
- Type Classification – Choose a font type (Arial, Times New Roman, etc.).
- Type Size, Style, & Color – Choose the size, style (normal, bold, etc.), and color of the label These choices will be applied to all lines and not individual lines.
- Type Format – Select the text positioning of the lines: left, right, or centered.
Artwork for your nursing label may also be included as part of the submittal to Shamrock Labels. We accept JPG, PNG, and PDF files for uploaded images. An additional option is provided to add special notes for the designer, who will review the submitted design. Our experienced team may need to contact you with any questions regarding the submittal.
Once your design elements have been entered into our custom tool, you will be able to review and submit the information to our team. This can save a lot of time if the material details, sizing, and text specifications are already known. At Shamrock Labels, we strive to provide our customers with an exceptional design, the utmost convenience, and service excellence. Try our new custom design tool today!