Shamrock Labels Delivers a Responsive New Website
We’ve got a new site and we cannot wait for you to check it out. It’s hard to believe, but it has been over five years since our last website redesign, and while most users were certainly capable of navigating and making online orders, we know the new site offers so much more. With a responsive new design, customers will be able to shop and search from any device, navigate quickly to find the exact label they need, and design a label to their specifications – even from their smartphones.
New Site Features
• Products – categorized by industry with a handy search feature to quickly find just the label you need
• Resources – includes recent blogs and literature to keep customers informed of the latest changes and trends with labeling solutions
• Label Gallery – a chance for customers to share their own, unique, label designs and solutions
• Design a Label – a tool where customers can design their own label and create a custom order with just a few easy steps
• About Us – a place for us to share where we’ve been, where we are, and most importantly, where we are going
Resetting Your Password
As with almost any technology update, there is a bit of maintenance required from our users. If you had an account with us, we invite you to stop to update your password. Your username has remained the same, but your old password is no longer valid. Please update it at your convenience.
Shop with Confidence
We’ve been manufacturing labels for a long time. Through the years we’ve recognized that label applications are specific and therefore make label design limitless. Our new site features will certainly get the ideas going for label designs, and since Shamrock Labels is a Vizient approved label supplier, you can shop with us knowing that we have been fully vetted to meet all the rigorous supplier requirements.
Be sure to take a tour of the new site today and give our new Design A Label feature a test run. If you have any trouble resetting your password or if you have a questions, just call our labeling experts at 800-323-0249.