Vizient – Is your Hospital Taking Advantage of Contract Buying?
Do you know if your hospital participates in contract buying? Many departments throughout a hospital may not ever be aware if contract buyer’s agreement exists with preferred providers for their supply needs, and if they do know about it, they may not be aware of what contract buying means. It is worth the time to take a few minutes to educate yourself on the benefits of contract buying and then check with your administration to see if such a contract is available to you.
Below we list a few typical benefits hospitals enjoy from using contract buying:
- Excellent terms and conditions that protect the hospital in the event of dissatisfaction in product quality or service levels.
- Preferred payment terms and/or prompt pay discounts
- Competitive and protected pricing
- Preferred freight terms
- Easy access to entire catalog of products and current pricing for entire catalog
- Access to contract sales staff who can assist with supplier issues and/or contract negotiations.
- Custom contracting assistance
- Spend analysis assistance
- Proven to offer the best value for products and services
If your hospital isn’t currently engaged in contract buying, contact us today! Shamrock Labels is well known for our dedicated, highly personable client care coordinators who provide top notch service from our corporate office. Those client care coordinators are organized geographically to provide a team of people who are more knowledgeable about the customers’ business and individual needs.
Shamrock Labels has been manufacturing labels for all types of industries from healthcare to small brick and mortar businesses. Our labels are compatible with numerous printers including laser, thermal, DYMO, Zebra and more. Shop our diverse line of labels here, or if you are in need of a custom design, use our new Design A Label tool to design your own custom label online! If you have any questions or need help determining the proper label, contact our customer service staff at 800-323-0249. Our expert label makers can help you get the exact label you need for your unique application.